By acquiring an ecommerce business or building one from scratch, there can be tons of things to understand and optimize before you can begin the day-to-day operations. Our Ecommerce Audit services will review your online store, and give you the necessary tips to improve your overall search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rates, product placement, marketing strategies, site performance, content, and platform analysis.
Our Ecommerce Audit will give you a “blueprint” on how to optimize your ecommerce business going forward.
What is an Ecommerce Audit?
An ecommerce audit is a professional, third party review of an ecommerce business that is completed by an experienced ecommerce specialist. These types of audits are designed to cover a number of crucial areas of the business, including SEO, platform analysis, conversion rates, site performance, content, and much more.
An audit is an excellent opportunity that you can use to evaluate each component of your business, and discover the areas that need improvement, as well as locating opportunities.
What Does Our Ecommerce Audit Include?
Our Ecommerce Audits include everything from SEO to product placement to content and platform analysis. In other words, our ecommerce specialists take a look at your entire business (conversion rates, content, site performance, etc.), and give you a “blueprint” of the issue areas and the proper steps that you can take to correct them.
Here is a general overview of what is included in our Ecommerce Audits:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Product URL’s, image quality, product titles, internal links, product descriptions and length, etc. We do everything possible to help you get the most organic traffic from popular search engines such as Google and Bing.
- Conversion Rates – We evaluate your current conversion rates, and look for ways to improve them (e.g. calls to action, landing and homepage, checkout process, opt-in forms, customer reviews, etc.). For example, the way your products are organized and the look and feel of your site has an impact on overall conversion rates.
- Product Placement – The way the products are presented and showcased to customers (e.g. related products, high quality product images and descriptions, etc.).
- Marketing Strategies – This is the way that a store is being marketed to bring in new and returning customers. Some of the things that we look at include email marketing, promotions, multi-channel selling, etc.
- Site Performance – This area of our audit reviews the performance (speed) of your site. The quicker that the site loads, the better experience the customer will have. We take a look at several areas of your site to determine the overall performance, including page load time, file size, etc.
- Content – The way content is written and presented to the customer (blog posts, product descriptions, about page, contact page, return policy, support page, etc.).
- Mobile Optimization – This tests whether or not your online store is fully optimized on mobile devices.
- Platform Analysis – We finish the audit by completing an analysis of the platform that you are using. Sometimes, it is better to switch to a different platform to avoid having to change a lot of things around.
How Fast Will I See Results?
It all depends on how quickly you act on our tips and recommendations. Generally speaking, most of our clients begin noticing results within the first month.
How Long Does It Take?
Most of our audits are completed within three business days, but it can take up to a week in some cases. Once it is completed, you will be emailed an audit report (PDF or Word document) that contains tips and recommendations to improve and enhance your online business.
Ecommerce Audit Pricing
Our audit packages for ecommerce sites start at $150 (one-time fee). The $150 package includes an audit of any (2) components listed above. Each additional component that you would like audited costs an extra $50 per item.
The cost for a complete audit that covers all components listed above starts at $500, but it varies on the size of your store.
Note: After the initial consultation and once agreement has been made, we will send an invoice (bill) to your email address using our credit card payment provider. Payment must be made in full prior to
To receive a quote for your ecommerce business, please contact us using the form below.
How Do I Start?
The first step is to receive a free quote from one of our professional ecommerce specialists by filling out the form below. There are no obligations and you are free to reject our service.
Please keep in mind that once our audit begins, you can still cancel the service, but a refund will not be issued.
Our Ecommerce Audit is the best in the industry, and WILL help you get more organic traffic, improve your product placement and marketing strategy, and increase your conversion rates.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s work together.